Subject of examination: Metal products produced by casting, forging, rolling, scraping and other conventional and unconventional methods.
We have a modern laboratory for the examination of chemical and mechanical properties of metals, as well as a laboratory for non-destructive examination (NDE – ultrasound, magnetic flux, penetrants and visual examination). Both laboratories are state-certified by the Accreditation Institution of Serbia – ATS under the number 01-465. They have equipment of their own and do not outsource examinations for which they are certified. In addition to the certified examinations, we examine sand and molding mixtures for the purposes of our production process (granulometric analysis, permeability, wear, shear, humidity and mold hardness).
We are the only foundry in Serbia with a state-certified laboratory for the examination of metals, so that we act as service provider for other companies in addition to the examinations for our own needs. The examinations are being performed in the laboratory and in the field (hardness, NDE etc.). The production of test tubes is done per agreement. The legal responsibility for the quality of the examinations lie with the legal subject „Livnica Ljig d.o.o.“. Information confidentiality is provided.
Here is a list of the most important equipment. Accompanying equipment for measuring and examination, as well as measuring elements and reference materials, are not included here:
- Device for hardness measuring according to Rockwell
- Device for hardness measuring according to Brinell
- 2 devices for measurement of chemical composition (spectrometers)
- Device for measurement of impact hardness according to Charpy
- Device for examination by pulling and pushing
- Device for non-destructive examination of materials by ultrasound
- Device for non-destructive examination of materials by magnetic flux
- Mobile device for hardness measuring by dynamic method (bounce-off)
- Non-automatic truck scale
- Device for examination of non-destructive examination of materials by ultrasound / ultrasound defectoscopy.